Stone-Coated Metal Roofing by Boral Steel is the absolute best in roofing technologies. The Boral Steel Stone Coated Roofing (formerly Gerard) includes a warranty that is good for the lifetime of the owner and it is transferable to the new owner of your home if you sell. What a great advantage and selling point if you need it! Compare that to the average life of a non-steel roof is approximately 17 years. Asphalt, or “composition” shingles can require re-roofing every 10 to 20 years or sooner!
- Commercial quality roofing enhances curb appeal and resale value
- Transferable Non Pro-Rated Lifetime warranty
- Energy efficient
- Non-combustible steel
- Shorter installation time
- Half the weight of wood shakes
- Warranted against 2.4″ hail stones
- Guaranteed not to crack, curl or rot
- Warranted against winds of up to 120 mph
- May reduce insurance premiums
- May qualify for energy savings rebates and/or credits
Choose From 4 Metal Tile and Shingle Profiles
Whatever architectural style you have in mind, you can rely on Boral Steel to find the ideal look. This spectacular collection of 18 standard colors even includes 3 that are Energy Star Approved (Dover, Aspen, and Copper Penny). With this many choices, you’ll be able to put the perfect color you want on your property (additional manufacturing and shipping time is required).